Spindle & Strut Assembly with Fender Mount for Go-Kart
This spindle is typically used on the left (drivers) side on many go-karts. It is used to connect the swing arms to the front wheel hub.
IMPORTANT: This spindle is used on many go-karts, and may be the left or right side, depending on it's relationship to the tie rods. If the tie rod is mounted in front of the spindle, then this will fit the left side. If the tie rod is mounted behind the spindle, then this is used on the right side.
- Overall length: 19.5" approximately, includes ball joints
- 12mm x 1.25 ball joints on both ends
- Outside diameter of spindle tube: 33mm [1.3"]
- 14mm x 1.50 threaded shaft for wheel attachment
- Spindle length: 90mm [3.55"]
- Mounting holes at wheel end are 64mm [2.5"] apart
- Two 8.5mm mounting holes at wheel end
- 6mm threaded fender mount holes
- Painted black
- 2.000.005 2.000.027 2.000.027-SS 501103 BD_437
IMPORTANT: Double check the spindle length with your old one. There were two different lengths used, 3.5" and 4.5"... this is the 3.5" one.
Fits TrailMaster 150 XRS, 150 XRX and 300 XRX go-karts.
Know to fit various models of American Sport Works [ASW], Carter and Hammerhead 150cc, 250cc and 300cc buggies and go-karts. No doubt fits many other makes and models too. Please look at pictures and description before ordering.
Do you need your spindle fast? If you order before 3:00 pm CST, Monday thru Friday, your order goes out the same day. Free shipping on orders in USA over $100. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Buy now!
It was great, the shipping was fast, it was the right part, and it was and easy installation.
yes yes yes yes yes