Gates CVT Drive Belt for Polaris
This CVT drive belt fits Polaris ATVs, & UTVs.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 25C4076 Premium Version of 25G4076
- Polaris ATVs and UTVs
- Replaces Dayco XTX2266
- Replaces Polaris 3211169
- Length: 1065mm [41.937"]
- Width: 32mm [1.246"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Polaris models:
- 2017 ACE 500cc
- 2016 - 2017 ACE 570 567cc
- 2015 M1400 325cc
- 2014 - 2018 Ranger 500cc and 567cc
- 2014 - 2018 Ranger Crew 567cc
- 2015 - 2016 Ranger ETX 325cc
- 2016 Ranger XP 567cc
- 2015 Sportsman ACE 570 567cc
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.
- Reviews (0)
- Questions (0)