Gates CVT Drive Belt for Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
This CVT drive belt fits Arctic Cat snowmobiles.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 38C4494 - Premium Version of 38G4494
- Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
- Replaces Arctic Cat - 0627081, 0627082
- Replaces Carlisle - XS823
- Replaces Dayco - XTX5044, XTX5045
- Replaces Napa / Gates 38C4494, 38G4494
- Length: 1172mm [46.111"]
- Width: 36mm [1.405"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Arctic Cat models:
- 2016 - 2017 Bearcat 3000 700cc
- 2014 - 2016 M9000 1056cc
- 2018 Norseman 3000 700cc
- 2016 - 2018 Panterra 3000 700cc
- 2012 - 2013 Proclimb M 1100 1056cc
- 2012 - 2013 ProClimb XF 1100 1056cc
- 2012 - 2013 Procross F 1100 1056cc
- 2012 - 2013 Procross XF 1100 1056cc
- 2014 - 2016 XF9000 1056cc
- 2017 - 2018 ZR3000 700cc
- 2014 - 2017 ZR5000 1056cc
- 2014 - 2016 ZR9000 1056cc
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.