Permatex 5 minute Gap Filling Epoxy
Versatile, easy-to-use, general purpose epoxy adhesive is two-part adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in five minutes, no clamping needed. Clear appearance. Fills gaps and will not shrink. Resistant to water and solvents. Temperature range -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C). Permanent strength up to 3400 PSI. Self-mixing dual syringe (84164) blends the adhesive and filler as it dispenses, eliminating the need for manual mixing.
Suggested applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including, Ceramic, chrome, fabric, fiberglass, glass, hard plastic, metal and rubber.
- CLEAN: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasives or sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove syringe. Using a sharp blade, cut off tips of both nozzles.
- DISPENSE: Depress plunger to dispense resin and hardener. Thoroughly mix resin & hardener on a clean, discardable surface for 2 to 3 minutes until evenly colored.
- APPLICATION: Apply a small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately (product sets in 4-6 minutes).Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in four hours at72°F (22°C). Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
NOTE: Adhesive will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.