Gates CVT Drive Belt for Polaris
This CVT drive belt fits Polaris UTVs and Side-by-Sides.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 26G4140 - Standard Version of 26C4140
- Polaris UTVs and Side by Sides
- Replaces Dayco - XTX2264
- Replaces Napa / Gates 26G4140, 26C4140
- Replaces Polaris - 3211172
- Length: 1081mm [42.57"]
- Width: 32mm [1.261"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Polaris models:
- 2017 - 2018 ACE 900 XC
- 2016 - 2017 RZR 4 900
- 2015 - 2018 RZR 900
- 2015 - 2017 RZR 900 XC
- 2015 - 2018 RZR S 900
- 2018 RZR S4 900
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.
Great to deal with