Gates CVT Drive Belt for Polaris
This CVT drive belt fits Polaris ATVs, & UTVs.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 24G4022
- Polaris ATVs and UTVs
- Replaces Carlisle UA424
- Replaces Dayco XTX2249, XTX2250
- Replaces Polaris 3211118, 3211331, 3211162
- Length: 1051mm [41.375"]
- Width: 32mm [1.25"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Polaris models:
- 2007 - 2008 MV800
- 2008 - 2009 Ranger
- 2013 - 2014 Ranger
- 2010 - 2016 Ranger 6x6
- 2008 - 2014 Ranger Crew
- 2011 - 2012 Ranger EPS
- 2009 - 2012 Ranger HD
- 2013 Ranger RZR
- 2010 - 2013 Ranger RZR 4
- 2011 - 2012 Ranger RZR 4 EPS
- 2010 - 2013 Ranger RZR S
- 2010 - 2012 Ranger RZR SW
- 2008 - 2012 Ranger XP
- 2011 - 2012 Ranger XP EPS
- 2014 RZR 4 800
- 2014 RZR 800
- 2014 RZR 800 XC
- 2014 RZR S 800
- 2013 - 2015 RZR SW
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.