Gates CVT Drive Belt for Polaris
This CVT drive belt fits Polaris ATVs, & UTVs.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 23G4140 Regular Version of Premium 23C4140
- New and Improved G-Force C12 Line
- Polaris ATVs and UTVs
- Replaces Carlisle UA441
- Replaces Dayco XTX2252
- Replaces Polaris 3211149
- Length: 1083mm [42.625"]
- Width: 32mm [1.25"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Polaris models:
- 2016 ACE
- 2016 - 2017 ACE 570 SP
- 2016 ACE 900
- 2014 - 2016 Ranger Crew
- 2017 - 2018 Ranger Crew XP
- 2013 - 2018 Ranger XP
- 2014 - 2015 Sportsman ACE
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.
Belt was installed and works great, I will buy more from this seller if they have the parts I need