Gates CVT Drive Belt for Polaris
This CVT drive belt fits Polaris UTVs and Side-by-Sides.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 23G3836 - Standard Version of 23C3836
- Polaris UTVs and Side by Sides
- Replaces Carlisle UA448
- Replaces Dayco XTX2244
- Replaces Napa / Gates 23G3836, 23C3836
- Replaces Polaris 3211123, 3211203
- Replaces Prime Line 724017
- Length: 1003mm [39.5"]
- Width: 31mm [1.219"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Polaris models:
- 2013 Scrambler XP 850 HO
- 2010 - 2012 Sportsman 550
- 2010 - 2012 Sportsman 550 EPS
- 2017 Sportsman High Lifter 850
- 2012 - 2014 Sportsman MV850
- 2010 - 2012 Sportsman Touring 550 EPS
- 2010 - 2013 Sportsman Touring 850 EPS
- 2010 - 2012 Sportsman X2 550
- 2011 Sportsman X2 850 LE
- 2009 Sportsman XP 550 EFI
- 2010 - 2013 Sportsman XP 850
- 2009 Sportsman XP 850 EFI
- 2010 - 2012 Sportsman XP 850 EPS
- 2017 Sportsman XP High Lifter 1000
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.