Gates CVT Drive Belt for Polaris
This CVT drive belt fits Polaris ATVs, & UTVs.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 19G4006E
- Polaris ATVs and UTVs
- Replaces Dayco HP2002
- Replaces Goodyear 30GBS1040
- Replaces Polaris 3211069
- Replace Prime Line 724002
- Length: 1048mm [41.25"]
- Width: 30mm [1.188"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Polaris models:
- 2004 - 2005 ATP 500 HO
- 1998 - 1999 Big Boss 500 6x6
- 1999 - 2001 Diesel 455cc
- 2000 - 2002 Magnum 325
- 2003 - 2004 Magnum 330
- 1998 Magnum 425
- 1999 - 2002 Magnum 500
- 2010 Magnum 500 4x4 HDS
- 1998 - 2001 Sportsman 500
- 2002 Sportsman 500 HO
- 2001 Worker 500
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.