Gates CVT Drive Belt for Polaris
This CVT drive belt fits Polaris UTVs and Side-by-Sides.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 19G3982E
- Polaris UTVs and Side by Sides
- Replaces Carlisle UA413
- Replaces Dayco HP2004, HPX2204
- Replaces Polaris 3211091
- Length: 1011.5mm [39.822"]
- Width: 30mm [1.188"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Polaris models:
- 2007 - 2011 MV700
- 2006 Sportsman 500 EFI
- 2003 - 2005 Sportsman 600 Twin
- 2006 Sportsman 700 EFI
- 2005 Sportsman 700 Military Vehicle
- 2002 - 2006 Sportsman 700 Twin
- 2004 - 2005 Sportsman 700 Twin EFI
- 2006 Sportsman MV7
- 2006 Sportsman X2 500
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.
Belt broke in a week
Quick shipping & great product, very pleased. Thanks!