Gates CVT Drive Belt for many models of Kawasaki Mules
This CVT drive belt fits Kawasaki UTVs and Side-by-Sides.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 03G3470 - Standard Version of 03C3470
- Kawasaki UTVs and Side by Sides
- Replaces Carlisle UA451
- Replaces Dayco XTX2257
- Replaces Goodyear 27GBS912
- Replaces Napa / Gates 03G3470, 03C3470
- Replaces Kawasaki 590110011
- Length: 911mm [35.875"]
- Width: 326mm [1.031"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Kawasaki models:
- 2005 - 2016 Mule 600
- 2005 - 2016 Mule 610 4x4
- 2010 Mule 610 4x4 Realtree
- 2010 - 2016 Mule 610 4x4 XC
- 2017 - 2018 Mule SX
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.