Gates Heavy Duty Drive Belt for Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
- Napa G-Force - 45G4368 Standard Version of 45C4368
- New and Improved G-Force C12 Line
- Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
- Replaces Arctico - 0627045
- Replaces Carlyle - 1474524U3, 1474524U4
- Replaces Polaris - 3211114
- Length: 1140mm [44.875"]
- Width: 37mm [1.438"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Arctic Cat snowmobile models:
- Arctic Cat 2006 ZR 900 EFI
- Arctic Cat 2006 ZR 900 EFI Sno Pro
- Arctic Cat 2009 - 2010 600 IQ
- Arctic Cat 2008 600 RR
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.
- Reviews (0)
- Questions (0)