Gates CVT Drive Belt for Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
This CVT drive belt fits Arctic Cat snowmobiles.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 37C4604 - Standard Version of 37G4604
- Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
- Replaces Arctic Cat - 0627083. 0627084
- Replaces Carlisle - XS822
- Replaces Napa / Gates 37C4604, 37G4604
- Length: 1200mm [47.25"]
- Width: 34.925mm [1.375"]
- High Performance Neoprene with Carbon Tensile Cords for Optimal Power Transmission and Increased Side Load Resistance
Fits the following Arctic Cat models:
- 2015 - 2017 M6000 599cc
- 2014 M6000 Sno Pro 153 599cc
- 2012 - 2013 Procross F 800 794cc
- 2012 - 2013 Procross XF 800 794cc
- 2015 - 2017 XF6000 599cc
- 2015 - 2017 ZR4000 499cc
- 2014 - 2017 ZR6000 599cc
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.