Haynes Yamaha Trail Bike Manual - 2350 - Chinese Clone PW50 PW80 - 1981-2003 - 50cc - 350cc
This manual is also a good reference for the Chinese trail bike engines found on several makes & models. The Yamaha cloned engines will be very close to what is covered in this manual for repair and servicing.
- Every Haynes manual is based on a complete teardown and then a step-by-step rebuild
- Everything is covered; from changing an oil filter to a complete engine rebuild
Haynes repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourself enthusiast & small engine repair shop. If you work on these engines this is a must have manual. From basic maintenance to troubleshooting to complete overhaul, Haynes manuals provide the information you need. The most important tool in your tool box may be your Haynes manual.
Models covered by this manual include:
- Yamaha PW50 49cc 1981-2003
- Yamaha PW80 79cc 1991-2003
- Yamaha RT100 97cc 1990-2000
- Yamaha RT180 176cc 1990-1998
- Yamaha TT-R90 89cc 200-2008
- Yamaha TT-R125/125L 124cc, TT-R225 223cc, TT-R250 249cc 1999-2003
- Yamaha XT225 223cc 1992-2003
- Yamaha XT350 346cc 1985-2000
Does not include 2003 TT-R90E models.
Manuals are non-returnable.