Front Lower A-Arm for Coleman KT196 Go-Kart
This is front, lower a-arm for early model Coleman KT196 and HiSun KT200GK go-kart. It has an 8mm hole in the middle of the tongue. The later models have a 10mm hole. Please look at pictures and description before ordering.
The early model a-arms for the KT196 are no longer available. You will need to purchase the later model version and upgrade your ball joints or ball joints and spindle.
Swing arm details:
- Overall length: 157mm [6.19"]
- Width of tube: 128mm [5.04"]
- ID of tube: 8.4mm [.33"]
- OD of tube: 25mm [.98"]
- ID of hole in the middle of the tongue: 8mm [.32"]
- Outside width of bracket: 32.6mm [1.28"]
- Can be used on left or right