Tao Tao 50cc Scooter Exhaust System
This exhaust is known to fit many of the Tao Tao 50cc scooters. Please verify the measurements before purchasing this exhaust. May fit other makes and models.
- One piece system
- Overall length: about 35"
- Muffler length: 13.5" from exhaust tip to pipe
- Muffler diameter: 3.65"
- Pipe exits muffler fairly straight for about 11 1/2 inches. Pipe takes a 90° turn and continues straight for about 4 inches. Pipe takes another turn and continues straight for 5 inches to manifold connection
- Large flying wing bracket with 2 bolt holes
- Exhaust manifold bolt holes are 50.5mm [1.98"] center-to-center apart
- Chrome muffler end and exhaust tip
- Chrome heat guard
- 20723 104207
This muffler is identical to our version #60, except the version #60 has a small flange about 6" from the muffler, most likely for emissions hook-up.
We don't get any exhaust assemblies that are cosmetically perfect. They all have a few "dings" and "scratches" on them from their overseas journey. If you need a perfect one, better to buy somewhere else.
Known to fit the Tao Tao ATM50A, ATM50A1, CY50A, CY50B, CY50D, CY50T3, Jet 50, Magic 50, Milano, Pony 50, Speedy 50, New Speedy 50, Vetas 50 and VIP 50 scooters.
Do you need your exhaust system fast? If you order before 3:00 pm CST, Monday thru Friday, your order goes out the same day. Free shipping on orders in USA over $100. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Buy now!
- performance muffler
- bolt holes
- Tao Tao
- rubber scent
Perfect fit and great price. Came quicker than I thought and I will be ordering more parts
I was very impressed in you assisting me in getting my needed part . Your part was easily installed and got me back in the road in dramatic turn around time . Thank You
Good like it it works good
was an exact fit, sounds good. The original muffler on this Tao Tao has always had a loud rattle since I bought it brand new two years ago. This replacement was a perfect fit, sounds good. I had tried a performance muffler but it made the scooter sound like a motorcycle (so ended up going back to this one). Satisfied.