Chinese 6-Wire / 2-Plug Voltage Regulator Rectifierfor 250cc, 260cc and 300cc Linhai Engines.
NOTE: This voltage regulator is identical in size to our version 24, however, the wiring is different. Please look closely at wires coming out of regulator!
Voltage regulators regulate the electric current from the battery to the other electrical components. If you find that your electrical system overloads when you rev up the machine, then you most likely need to replace the voltage regulator. Please look at pictures and compare measurements to ensure that you are choosing the right voltage regulator.
- Wiring harness length: approximately 20.3cm [8"]
- The larger plug is a 4-wire plug with one empty slot.
- All three yellow wires go into smaller 3 prong plug.
- The plug dimensions are 19mm x 12mm. [.75" x .47"]
- The smaller plug has 3 wires with one spade at a 90 degree angle to the other two spades.
- This plugs dimensions are 17mm x 13mm. [.67" x .51"]
- The mounting holes are center to center 79mm [3 1/8 inch]
- Overall size is 109mm x 85mm x39mm [4.3" x 3.3" x 1.5"]
- Wire color left to right with fin side up... RED, YELLOW, YELLOW, BLACK, GREEN, YELLOW.
Do you need your voltage regulator fast? If you order before 3:00 pm CST, Monday thru Friday, your order goes out the same day. Free shipping on orders in USA over $100. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Buy now!
Electrical parts are not returnable. Please double check before ordering.
Using the internet, I diagnosed the voltage regulator to be bad. It didn't ohm correctly. I didn't dive deeper then that hoping that was all that was wrong with the moped. I am assuming that the stator caused the voltage regulator to go bad. not sure yet.
Good fit for my Jonway 250. VNC shipped fast with good communication.
The parts were cheap and delivered within two days of my order. Very happy to be on the road again.