Standard Drive Chain 530
This ATV drive chain measurements are:
- 100 Links
- Inner width roller: 9.53mm [3/8"]
- Chain Pitch [distance from pin to pin]: 15.875mm [5/8"]
- Roller diameter: 10.16mm [.40"]
Most ATVs use 100 link or less. Ships with master link.
ALL Chinese ATVs use a standard numbered chain
- #420 chain used on ATVs usually with a 7 inch rear wheel or smaller
- #428 chain used on ATVs usually with a 8 inch rear wheel or larger
- #428H is sometime used on 110 Utility Class ATVs
- #530 chain is used on all Kazuma 110c, 150cc, 250cc
Some of the front drive sprockets will have numbers on them which identify exactly what chain number is used.
Other sizes will not interchange with drive sprockets
The Kazuma ATVs under 110cc but including the Kazuma Viper Dirt Bike all use the #428 chain.
Some early day Redcat ATVs are actually Kazuma brand so they will use the Kazuma sizes above. HOWEVER, please measure your chain to insure you are ordering the correct chain size.
Do you need your chain fast? If you order before 3:00 pm CST, Monday thru Friday, your order goes out the same day. Free shipping on orders in USA over $100. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Buy now!
Got the parts I needed delivered fast at a great price
Good everytime i order i get it fast and exacly as described