Standard Drive Chain 520
This ATV drive chain measurements are:
- 100 links
- Inner width roller: 6.35mm [1/4"]
- Chain Pitch [distance from pin to pin]: 15.875mm [5/8"]
- Roller diameter: 10.16mm [.40"]
Most ATVs use 100 link or less. Ships with master link.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Measure your old chain to make sure correct chain is ordered.
- ALL Chinese ATVs use a standard numbered chain
- #420 chain used on ATVs usually with a 7 inch rear wheel or smaller
- #428 chain used on ATVs usually with a 8 inch rear wheel or larger
- #428H is sometime used on 110 Utility Class ATVs
- #530 chain is used on all Kazuma 110c, 150cc, 250cc
Some of the front drive sprockets will have numbers on them which identify exactly what chain number is used.
Other sizes will not interchange with drive sprockets.