Chinese ATV Front Sprocket - 428-14T
This front sprocket is used on the Chinese 50cc-125cc engines. This sprocket has 14T and is compatible with the 428 chain ONLY.
- #428 chain used on ATVs usually with a 7 inch rear wheel or smaller
- OD: 61mm
- ID: 17.1mm valley-to-valley
- (2) 6mm*1.0 threaded holes 30mm apart center-to-center
- Fits 17mm - shaft
- Uses retainer with bolts [not included]
- will NOT fit Kazuma ATVs [ONLY Kazuma models 90cc & under use 428 chain]
Be sure to measure your chain or current sprocket before ordering. 428 chain has 1/2" pitch and 0.335" roller diameter. Most Chinese sprockets have the chain size and teeth count stamped into the metal.
Here is the link to the retainer with bolts:
Fit and works great.
Received this fairly quickly works like it should