Chinese Rear Disc Brake Caliper for Tao Tao DB24, DB27, DBX1 Dirt Bikes
This rear disc brake caliper fits Chinese dirt bikes. Please use specs and pictures to best identify the caliper you are needing for your machine.
- Single piston caliper
- Includes bracket
- Caliper pins are 56.4mm [2.22"] apart
- Bracket has 60mm*14.8mm [2.35"*.58"] oblong mounting hole
- Bracket has 14.6mm [.57"] hole next to oblong opening
- Bracket is 114mm [4.49"] wide
- Bracket is 6mm [.23"] thick
- Bracket has a 10mm spacer welded onto round hole so total thickness at that point is 16mm
- 10mm banjo bolt with washers
- Bleeder screw included
- 116335 607877
Know to fit the Tao Tao DB24, DB27 and DBX1 dirt bikes. The caliper itself I'm sure, fits many applications. The bracket much fewer. Please check pictures and specs before ordering.
SHOP NOTE: After changing the caliper and filling the hydraulic oil, be sure to bleed the remaining air from the brake system to insure the caliper is working effectively.
Do you need your caliper fast? If you order before 3:00 pm CST, Monday thru Friday, your order goes out the same day. Free shipping on orders in USA over $100. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Buy now!
Fast shipping and correct part for my son's DB-27