Arctic Cat and Kazuma Mammoth CVT Drive Belt
This CVT drive belt fits many ATVs, & UTVs, including many 1000cc Arctic Cat applications. This belt is specially designed for units using continuous variable transmissions.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 46G3596
- Arctic Cat UTVs
- Replaces Carlisle UA445
- Replaces Arctco 0823231
- Length: 943mm [37.125"]
- Width: 37mm [1.469"]
- Double sided
Fits the following Arctic Cat models:
- 2011 1000 LTD 951cc
- 2013 - 2016 1000 XT 951cc
- 2011 - 2012 1000i GT 951cc
- 2011 Mud Pro 1000 951cc
- 2013 MudPro 1000 Limited 951cc
- 2010 MudPro 1000 H2 EFI 951cc
- 2014 - 2015 MudPro 1000 LTD 951cc
- 2012 MudPro 1000i LTD 951cc
- 2015 - 2016 Prowler XT 1000 951cc
- 2009 - 2014 Prowler XTZ 1000 951cc
- 2009 - 2010 Thundercat 1000 H2 951cc
- 2008 Thundercat 4x4 Auto SE 950cc
- 2008 Thundercat 950 Automatic 950cc
- 2009 - 2015 TRV 1000 951cc
- 2012 - 2013 Wildcat 1000
Fits the following Kauma models:
- All years Kazuma Mammoth 800cc
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.