Kazuma Mammoth CVT Drive Belt
This CVT drive belt fits many snowmobiles, ATVs, & UTVs, including many 1000cc Arctic Cat applications. This belt is specially designed for units using continuous variable transmissions.
- CVT [-Continuous Variable Transmission-]
- Napa G-Force - 46G3596
- Arctic Cat UTVs
- Replaces Carlisle UA445
- Replaces Arctco 0823231
- Length: 943mm [37.125"]
- Width: 37mm [1.469"]
- Double sided
Known to fit:
- 2008-2010 Arctic Cat Thundercat
- 2009-2012 Arctic Cat TRV Cruiser
- 2009-2015 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ
- 2010-2011 Arctic Cat Mudpro
- 2010 Arctic Cat Thundercat LE
- 2010 Arctic Cat TRV
- 2011 Arctic Cat LTD
- 2011-2012 Arctic Cat GT
- 2012-2015 Arctic Cat Mudpro Limited
- 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat HO
- 2013-2015 Arctic Cat TRV Limited
- 2013 Arctic Cat Wildcat
- 2013-2015 Arctic Cat XT
- 2013 Arctic Cat Limited
- 2015 Arctic Cat TRV XT
The fastest way to ruin your new powersport drive belt is to simply install it. If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all.
Ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force belt. Follow these three steps when installing a new belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specs can affect performance – or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer’s specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.