Chinese 5-Wire / 1-Plug Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Dirt Bikes Scooters ATVs
Voltage regulators regulate the electric current from the battery to the other electrical components. If you find that your electrical system overloads when you rev up the machine, then you most likely need to replace the voltage regulator. Please look at pictures and compare measurements to ensure that you are choosing the right voltage regulator.
This popular voltage regulator rectifier fits many Chinese ATV's and dirt bikes.
- 5 wires
- Wiring harness length: 15.24cm [6"]
- Plug: 6 spaces but only 5 are used.
- Regulator measurement: 67mm x 58mm [2.6" x2.3"]
- Plug measurement: 14mm x 11mm. [.55" x .43"]
- Bolt holes: center to center are 54mm [2.15"]
- With the wires facing away from you, left to right, the colors are Green, Pink, Black, Yellow and Red.
If the colors listed above are not exactly what yours are, please check out our version 2 and 45. In any case you will want to make sure that before you plug in your new voltage regulator, that you check and make sure that the wires leaving the regulator match up with the plug position on your old regulator. Some wires may need switched around.
Known to fit 250cc atvs.
Do you need your voltage regulator fast? If you order before 3:00 pm CST, Monday thru Friday, your order goes out the same day. Free shipping on orders in USA over $100. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Buy now!
Electrical parts are not returnable. Please double check before ordering.