Chinese 110cc Complete Engine
Chinese Engine Details:
- 110cc 4-stroke, 1-cylinder engine
- EPA certified
- Automatic with reverse
- Electric start
- Air cooled
- Top mount starter
- 428-13 tooth engine sprocket
- Length: 18" approximately
- Width: 12" approximately
- Four 8mm x 1.25 engine mounting holes on bottom of engine approximately 44mm center-to center apart same side. 88mm center-to-center apart across engine.
- Un-threaded channel on top and at rear of motor for 8mm engine mounting bolts.
- Includes chain cover
- Includes intake manifold, manifold gaskets and bolts
- 602106 90064-79006-1
Engines can only be shipped standard shipping and only to the lower 48 states. Returned engines are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be in new, saleable, un-installed condition and returned in the original packaging.
Engines do come with a 30 day warranty, but only if installed by a certified small engine repair facility. In addition, oil and filter must be changed every 200 miles for the first two oil changes. Often times the engines are shipped with lubricant that is not recommended for actual use. It's better to drain that oil out and replace with a good non-synthetic motorcycle oil.
Known to fit Tao Tao ATA135DU, Cheetah, GK110 and Tforce. Fits many other makes and models too. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.
After replacing the motor with new carburetor and battery I finally got it to idle. Working on the go kart for someone else. I was beat up. Running good now