4-Hole Rear Brake Disc Hub with 28 Splines
Used to secure the brake rotor disc to the axle.
This rear sprocket hub is used on several makes and models of Chinese ATVs. The best way to insure you are ordering the correct part is to use our detail pictures and measurements. Please be sure to check both before ordering.
- 28 splines
- 4 threaded mounting holes 8mm*1.25
- Distance between holes: 39.5mm [1.55"] center-to-center
- Center hole diameter: 29.3mm [1.15"] splined end
- Diameter of ring with bolt holes: 70mm [2.76"]
- Length 45mm [1.77"]
- Used to secure disc to axle.
- 100872 10654 10654A376
Know to fit Taotao 110 CA-7, ATA110H1. ATA110H4, ATA125F1, ATA150G, Bull 150, Bull 200 and Rhino 250.
Do you need your hub fast? If you order before 3:00 pm CST, Monday thru Friday, your order goes out the same day. Free shipping on orders in USA over $100. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Buy now!